6/3/09

I'm a stawr.

Haha, I wanna start by givin big ups to Rjay and Liam doin their camera man thang today, "Dizzy" is gonna be dope.. I feel like I need a better word to call stuff than dope, but..... Dope is dope to me, yah dig?

So yeah, if you're behind, I started shooting the video today and Rjay is that dude. Nuff said. Lydia came through, even though we didn't get a chance to shoot her due to the rain. I'm mad excited, though. EARL.

I recorded a track today and didn't really like how it came out, eh.. Gotta redo that jount tonight, but I'm steadily working on my track with Josh for DD. DD=Destructo Disk. Earl.

Shout out to Sammy J for the fuck of it, nah mean?!

Ok, I'm done. Who wants the money RMX with Doucet and TX that the whole M-City needs in their life? Hmmm? Hmmmmmm?

Cause I got it.


You don't.

Earl.

No comments: