6/2/09

I'm done.

Done with highschool... now its time to do something with my rap before its too late. I figure i have 4-6 years to do something and by then if I have no kind of buzz or a sizeable fan base then I should probably give up. sad, i know. haha

umm, I beenz grindin. you already knoes how i do, haha. Man, I just finished the track with my boy TX.... fiya fiya fiya fiya, I can't wait till destructo disk vol 1... (shout out to Sammy J!)

but speaking of mixtapes, I've just finished uploading my old mixtape... (The F-Fort) so if you're Doucetless, you're free to have that mixtape, here be the link.

http://www.zshare.net/download/60839882dbb55c88/

shout out to my mans Kyle, haha... he may delete one'a these, iunno...



1 comment:

K. said...

I need to delete that top one. its pretty dumb and i sound weird as shit. been anyways about you being done. i miss you already and you aint even gone yet. haha. but u shouldnt ever give it up, just keep it a hobby. like i am with swimsuit modeling. its something that i do for fun...in my bathroom. lmfao!

ily cutie.